Home / News
Paperless Innovations Announces AWS Marketplace Listing with Carahsoft
Paperless Innovations, Inc., the Procurement Compliance Automations company, today announced significant milestone achievements on its channel and alliance programs with the launch of the Carahsoft-managed AWS Marketplace listing for the Actus COTS SaaS system.
New customers can now easily access and purchase Actus via AWS Marketplace with their existing AWS commitments. Actus provides frictionless approval workflows, funds management, and separation of duties to reduce the commitment close-out cycle. It provides immediate compliance and oversight through digital records management, desktop data visualization and real-time audit.
The SaaS listing on the FedRAMP Marketplace also provides additional security assurances to all public sector organizations selecting Actus to maximize the business impact of this compliance innovation on Government Purchase Card (GPC) programs.
Key benefits of Actus include:
- Automates policy and law compliance to fight fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Improves work-life balance and supports hybrid workforces, while automating compliance requirements of any Department, Agency, or Office.
- No change management or integrations required to produce immediate value while automating over 90% of purchase activity.
- Data visualization on the desktop drives “right actions” and full compliance oversight in support of proper Purchase Card utilization while maximizing rebates where applicable.
- Reduces the purchase-to-audit cycle to just three days with automated Reconciliation and Auditing every time bank data is uploaded.
- Actus pays for itself by reducing administrative burdens while eliminating document management (printing, duplicating, storage, logistics, and retrieval).
Carahsoft manages Actus’ AWS Marketplace distribution, providing customers with AWS Marketplace conveniences such as ease of access, flexible pricing terms, simplified billing, quick deployment, and license management.
Carahsoft’s dedicated Actus team of sales, marketing, training, and contract professionals work jointly with Paperless Innovations to support an extensive network of reseller and consulting partners committed to allowing government agencies to optimize their customer-facing applications while automating back-end processes.
About Paperless Innovations
Our objective is to promote the universal adoption of secure and scalable technologies—developed to increase accountability, compliance, and transparency in acquisition. Solving big problems requires an advocate for integrity, empathy, and intellect with a strong desire to create positive change for all stakeholders.